Does amethyst have any proven healing properties?
Complementary and alternative medicine practitioners often use crystals to aid in healing the mind and body. One of such crystals is amethyst, which is said to have power. Although medical practitioners may recommend the use of amethysts for healing, there is not much scientific research to support their use. Keep reading to learn about the potential healing properties of amethyst, which, along with many other crystals used for mental and physical healing, can be used for amethyst purposes. the following destination.
Requirements for physical health
According to online claims, amethyst is said to have a number of physical healing properties, including:
- strengthen the immune system
- Improve endocrine function
- improve skin's appearance
- Improve digestive health
- headache relief
- hormone regulation
However, these are all scientifically unproven claims. While some of these benefits may be real, the scientific community views research as proof of effectiveness – and in this case, not much of it.
Mental and emotional health statement
Amethysts are the subject of legends and myths, including one about mental health. In Greek mythology, a giant named Rhea gave the god of wine, Dionysus, an amethyst to help protect his sanity. In fact, this myth led the ancient Romans to believe that amethyst could keep them from getting drunk. Today naturopathicists do not use amethysts for the same purpose as the Romans, although some use them to treat addictions . Instead, amethyst is said to promote serenity and calm. People who work with crystals may use gemstones as a way to help you reduce anxiety and pain perception. However, scientists have not substantiated any claims about amethyst's mental health-enhancing abilities.
Metaphysical property declaration.
Amethyst is said to be able to open a person's third eye. The third eye is considered a source of strength and wisdom. Crystal practitioners believe that a person can use amethyst to enhance or sharpen spiritual vision and enlightenment. Again, these are scientifically unproven claims. Those who practice metaphysical crystals may also believe that amethyst stones or crystals placed in your home will absorb negative energy and create a peaceful atmosphere in the space. Plus, they claim that amethyst helps block electromagnetic frequencies and "geological stress" that can promote negativity. This is thought to happen when man-made objects disrupt the earth's natural energy. Using Amethyst If you'd like to try the reported healing benefits of amethyst for yourself, here are a few ways you can incorporate them into your life:
- Carry a small amethyst crystal in your pocket or purse.
- Wear jewelry made from amethyst, such as a necklace, bracelet, or ring.
- Place amethyst crystals or geodes in your home.
Amethyst and other crystals can be used for healing by placing them around the body. Or, they can be placed on parts of the body associated with different chakras or energy pathways. Other ways to use crystals include:
- Take them with you
- Drink from a crystal water bottle (best to buy from a trusted manufacturer)
- Expressions, such as holding a crystal and saying a wish or hope
- Put them in the bath (just make sure the crystals can stay in the water)
Because crystals are said to absorb energy, you should wash themafter using them. Other common types of crystals and their uses People who use crystals for healing have hundreds of gems that they can use. Some of the most common types include:
- Clear Quartz. Practitioners have used quartz for thousands of years to clear the mind and heal the body.
- Pink quartz. Like its pink color, rose quartz is said to open the heart chakra to encourage love and forgiveness.
- Jade. Red Jade is said to enhance motivation as well as creativity.
- Obsidian. A.k.a. Silica is a crystal that is said to act as a shield against negative energy, stress, and tension.
- Gold Quartz. It is an “expression stone” whose properties help to make wishes and hopes come true. It is also a stone of positivity and happiness.
- Turquoise. Turquoise is a famous green stone used for healing, protection and good luck. Giving turquoise as a gift is said to increase its healing powers.
- Tiger's Eye. This crystal is said to promote creativity and give you the confidence to be creative.
- Moonstone. Moonstone is said to help you embark on new beginnings and bring success and good fortune.
- Bloodstone. Thạch anh máu được cho là tăng cường năng lượng và giúp bạn đạt được các mục tiêu cá nhân hoặc nghề nghiệp.
- Sapphire. Turquoise these gemstones are said to provide protection and strength; For example, they can strengthen your intuition and willpower.
- Ruby. Rubies are said to promote cardiovascular health as well as energy, focus and creativity.
Like amethyst, there isn't any scientific evidence to support the healing properties of other crystals. These studies can prove to be difficult to design, which may be one reason why so few exist.
Amethyst is rumored to have mental and physical healing properties, however there is no scientific evidence to support these claims. Even so, they are still a beautiful, vibrant decorative stone and can help you focus your energy for meditation. Amethyst can be purchased at most natural health stores, online, or at jewelry stores.